M.C.C. accepts donations year round. All in-kind gift donations must be new with the tag attached.
- school supplies
- Easter baskets and accessories
- age appropriate gifts for teenagers
- baby items (diapers, blankets, etc.)
- books for children and teens
- cards or letters of support for the military
- gift cards
- new Halloween costumes
M.C.C. does not accept:
- used items, or even gently used items. (If you donate a used or gently used item, our volunteers re-donate it to the Goodwill or the Salvation Army).
- perishable items
- baby formula
- items that have been wrapped or sealed
- new clothing except for gifts for babies and young children
Collection Drive Information
Fall Season: Backpack and School Supplies
M.C.C. collects new backpacks and school supplies.
Please click on the following hyperlink to download our Backpack and School Supply Flyer:
Winter Season: Holiday Toys and Gifts
M.C.C. will be collecting new toys and gifts for the holiday season. Although M.C.C. accepts gifts year-round, will be collecting these items October 01, 2019 through December 18, 2019.
Please click on the following hyperlinks to download our Holiday Toy Collection Guidelines and Flyer:
Spring Season: Easter Basket and Accessories
M.C.C. collects new Easter baskets and accessories to assemble Easter baskets.
Please click on the following hyperlinks to download our Easter Basket Collection Guidelines and Flyer:
Baby Shower: Salute to Our Smallest
M.C.C. collects new baby shower items for children soon-to-be-born through 2 years old.
Please click on the following hyperlinks to download our Salute to Our Smallest Collection Guidelines and Flyer:
Additional Collection Drives
- Military Summer Barbeques – Gift Bags
- Change of Command Ceremonies – Small gifts or books to distribute to the children
- Halloween Events – Trick or Treat items, new costumes, etc.
- Thanksgiving – Gift cards to grocery stores
- Event Tickets (Concert Tickets, Theme Park Tickets, etc.)
- Books – We accept new children’s books year-round